Enable Smarter Buildings
In order to increase operational and energy efficiency, you are looking for new ways to make managing your facility easier. Honeywell can successfully integrate, install and maintain building management systems and provide life cycle support for facilities like yours, making it easier to increase comfort, safety and security for your occupants.
We offer a scalable range of building management and intelligent building solutions and services — from individual subsystems to fully integrated intelligent buildings — that reduce risk while delivering world class operating and energy efficiency.
- Open protocol management – all major global industry open standards supported
- Energy management dashboards and automated control algorithms
- Utility monitoring for electrical, steam, gas, oil and water
- ComfortPoint® Open HVAC controls
- Cloud-based Attune™ Advisory Services
- Direct support for prior generations of controls to protect your investment
Simplify Your Facility Operations
Traditional building management systems typically have stand-alone applications with separate monitoring and control stations for HVAC Controls, energy metering and power management, central plant equipment and lighting. While each application is beneficial on
its own, the real power lies in managing them as one, intelligent solution.
With Honeywell, you can adopt a single point of control by integrating new and existing building systems through affordable, customized solutions and realize many benefits, including:
- Enterprise-wide view and automated building control processes
- Information sharing between departments
- Increased productivity and operational efficiency
- Improved response time to events
- Reduced installation and life cycle costs
Our cost-effective open architecture supports leading open industry standards including BACnet®, OPC®, LonWorks® and Modbus™.
BACnet® is a registered trademark of ASHRAE. OPC® is a registered trademark of the OPC Foundation. LonWorks® is a registered trademark of Echelon Corporation. Modbus™ is a registered trademark of Schneider Automation, Inc. All rights reserved.
For details on simplifying your building management, contact us today.